Larry Litman (Senior Warden)
Yvette Manigold (Junior Warden)
Vestry Minutes 2016
- May 2016
The Vestry met on Sunday 15th May 2016 at 12.30 pm, on the second floor of the Parish House, with the Rector presiding.
The Rector, having been absent at the previous meeting, formally appointed Larry Litman as Senior Warden.
- Co-opted Mona Bishay to replace Luis Rodriguez
- Confirmed the appointment of Nancy Aburto and Ian Kiggundu as delegates to Convention, with Wendy Bathgate and Larry Litman as alternates.
- Discussed financial matters with specific regard to the negative impact on our finances of having scaffolding in the apse. The Board is planning that the scaffolding will be removed by the end of September 2016.
- Heard a report on the JNRC from Yvette Manigold, particularly noting the great response to the recent themed dinners (Afghan and Malian).
- Approved a request from the Rector to anticipate pasrt of his Sabbatical to this year; he will now be away from June 6th to the end of August. Services will be taken during that time by Fr. Glenn Chalmers, recently retired Rector of Holy Apostles, New York.
- Heard a report from Ian Kiggundu on his experiences at the Convocation’s Academy of Parish Leadership event.
The Rector commended Charles Graves IV (Intern) for a wonderful job of coordinating the recent Youth Across Europe event for St. Paul’s.
Larry Litman led a closing prayer and the meeting was adjourned at 2.15pm.
The next regular Vestry meeting will be held on Sunday, June 12th at 12.30pm, following the Eucharist.