Luminaria is a concert series organized by St. Paul’s, and take place each Sunday evening. Concerts are widely varied, including choral, orchestral, and chamber music as well as organ recitals. For more information about the series please contact the Director of Music.
Click here to see the full calendar, January to April 2017.
Tickets can be purchased online or in the church garden throughout the week.
Join us on Facebook for regular updates!
Upcoming Luminaria Concerts:
- 29 Jan | Luminaria: Messa di Gloria
- 05 Feb | Luminaria: Sonatine
- 12 Feb | Luminaria: Trio Europa
- 19 Feb | Luminaria: Organ Recital
- 26 Feb | Luminaria: Trio Antium
- 05 Mar | Luminaria: Nuovo Trio Parsifal
- 12 Mar | Luminaria: Handel’s Belshazzar
- 19 Mar | Luminaria: Duruflé Requiem
- 12 Apr | Luminaria: Handel’s Messiah