The Official Call To Annual Meeting
Notice is hereby given for the call to the Annual Parish Meeting
of St Paul’s Within the Walls, Rome, Italy.
It will be held in the Crypt on
Sunday 28th January 2018
following a Bilingual Eucharist, Rite II, at 10.30.
Time for the meeting is approximately 12.30.
A light lunch will be served at the meeting.
The Purpose of the Annual Meeting is:
- To hear reports of the Rector, Wardens, treasurer and all others necessary.
- To elect the 2018 Vestry and Parish Officers for the term of one year.
- To transact such business as may legally come before the Annual Meeting.
Andrea Manchée D’Agosto
Clerk to the Vestry
Eligibility for Voting:
Those eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting of the parish shall be :
- Baptized and communicant members of the Episcopal/Anglican Church and of the Parish,
- Sixteen (16) years and above in age,
- Have been attending St Paul’s for not less than three (3) months.
- Pledging members of the congregation and regular contributors to the church’s ministry and life.
The Rector and Vestry may at their discretion also allow the vote to those who have expressed a desire to become full members of the Anglican Communion and the Parish, but have not yet been formally received.
The list of members eligible to vote shall be displayed at least two Sundays before the Parish meeting
and closed one week in advance of the meeting.
Parish Nominating Committee:
The Vestry is the Nominating Committee.
Positions Open For Nominating:
Eight positions for Vestry and Parish Officers.
Any St Paul’s Church communicant in good standing wishing to run for any of these positions, or wishing to make recommendations, are asked to speak to a member of the Vestry.