The Vestry met on Sunday 15th January 2017 at 12.20 pm, on the second floor of the Parish House, with the Rector presiding.
- Discussed the upcoming Annual Meeting and focus for Annual Reports;
- Heard from the Pastoral Care team regarding appreciation for the project and plans for training and events;
- Discussed the JNRC and asked if the volunteers are aware how greatly their efforts are appreciated;
- Heard a report from Mona Bishay on the finances; Simonetta Ciccolini will attend Vestry meeting quarterly to present the financial reports;
- Were reminded of the upcoming Lenten Retreat.
The meeting was adjourned at 2.05pm.
The next regular Vestry meeting will be held on Sunday, February 12th at approximately 12.00pm, following the Eucharist.