The Vestry met on Tuesday 16th February 2016 at 18.30 pm, on the second floor of the Parish House, with the Rector presiding.
- Read and discussed article from Christian Century: “Why Leaders are a Pain – Truth Telling in the Parish” by William H. Willimon.
- Discussed the structure and agenda of the annual meeting.
- Discussed some proposals from the Latin American Community regarding service times and the inclusion of Italian.
- Discussed ways of bringing the parish together more.
- Made nominations for the 2016 Vestry.
The Rector warmly thanked outgoing Vestry members, and Bernadette Kafeero led a closing prayer.
The next regular Vestry meeting will be decided upon after the Annual Meeting.